Terms and Conditions
Car Wash Terms
By entering Submarine Car Wash, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
IF YOU DON’T ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLEASE LEAVE OUR FACILITY PRIOR TO YOUR WASH COMMENCING.
By entering our facility, you accept that your vehicle is fit for car wash / detailing services requested and acknowledge that Submarine Car Wash will not be held responsible for anything that is dislodged, broken or misplaced, inside or outside any vehicle, which has been caused by our normal washing process. This includes but is not limited to the following:
· Pre-existing damage whatsoever
· Aerials (including aerials that cannot be completely removed or cannot completely retract),
· Damage to Wipers (Front or Rear)
· Loose or faulty interior trims, buttons, knobs etc
· Number Plates or Numberplate Covers
· Windscreen adhered accessories (E-tags, sat-nav aids, mirrors etc…)
· Any Items left in a Vehicle
· Open windows and sunroofs or faulty seals
· Cracked or chipped windows including damage to tint
· Oxidised, chipped, blistered or flaked paintwork
· Any modified or aftermarket internal or external accessories
· Automatic door locks including auto lock vehicles, kill switches or alarms
· Bonnet/windshield(front & rear)/headlight protectors, mudflaps, side skirts or bumpers
· Faulty ignitions, flat or damaged batteries, alarm keys, mechanical faults or keys.
· Vehicle graphics
· Scratches or marks on rims, bull bars or roll bars
The customer accepts full responsibility for any damages or loss incurred by their vehicle whatsoever.
Submarine Car Wash appreciates your acknowledgment and acceptance of the above these Terms & Conditions prior to entering our car wash facility.
Unlimited Washes – Monthly Membership
The customer understands that their credit card will be charged each month on the anniversary date of signup until the Unlimited Washes monthly membership is suspended or terminated. There is a three-month commitment required on any new Unlimited Washes monthly membership. After the initial three month commitment period, the customer will be charged monthly on the anniversary date of signup until the Unlimited Washes monthly membership is suspended or terminated.
Any suspension or termination of the membership can be done online via the contact us form. When completing the form ensure you include your name, email address and membership number. Membership suspension must be submitted at least three (3) business days prior to your membership renewal date otherwise, you may be charged for that month and the cancellation will not be effective until the following month.
The customer is responsible for providing and maintaining a valid email address on file in order to receive monthly receipts and any updates to the membership Terms and Conditions.
The customer understands that Submarine Car Wash may be closed for circumstances such as inclement weather, major holidays, or equipment maintenance. No refunds will be issued under such circumstances.
The Unlimited Washes monthly membership is valid for one vehicle only. There is a $25 transfer fee to move the membership privileges from one vehicle to another.
Pricing and services are subject to change without notice. Submarine Car Wash reserves the right to modify the Unlimited Washes monthly membership or the Terms and Conditions at any time.